Events Page / Summary Block Excerpt - Read More not showing?

Site URL: https://www.buffalohistorypub.com/

Hi, I'm new to Squarespace 7.1 and I'm trying to create an events calendar. When I go to make my events page / summary block I've created an entry and excerpt. However, I'm not getting a "read more" option with an arrow showing up. This means obviously that people would have to click on the image which is less than ideal. I'm really at a loss on this one – anyone have any ideas on how to get "read more" to appear so that its obvious it is just an excerpt?? 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there any way to add text via html to JUST the Summary Descriptions and not product descriptions on checkout page. @tuanphan i understand you could add a "Read More" link to the product description, but that would be confusing when the customer is on the actual product checkout page and sees that "Read More" button in the description there, which would just bring them to that same page they are on. 

If possible, could we add the "Read More" button to JUST the summary block and not the actual product checkout page. It seems that squarespace used to have the ".summary-read-more-link" property for the summary block but now removed? Don't know why they would remove that feature. Also would be nice to be able to have summary block descriptions unique from the product checkout page description

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...