Jump links in navigation

Site URL: https://pacific-demo.squarespace.com/

I'm having difficulty working with jump links.

What I want to achieve is a navigation like the Pacific family templates. They allow for the use of jump links embedded in the navigation bar.

I'm struggling to find a way to implement this functionality with a more customised fixed header layout.

Specifically, I want to have a left aligned logo, and right aligned navigation/page links. I feel like this shouldn't be too difficult, but I can't find a work around. Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Thanks

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tuanphan I tried using 7.1 and got stuck when I found I could only have one custom button in the nav.

Theoretically I could put code blocks in my home page and use them as the anchors for the links, but only having the option for 1 button in the nav killed that idea.

I have been trying to rework the Pacific template which uses index pages, but I don't have the customisability I would like in the navigation layout.

@srodrigues Thanks for your reply, I have scoured those pages but still getting stuck on the customised navigation buttons.

@derricksrandomviews Unfortunately no. I need a standard nav along the top and those buttons I want to jump down/scroll to content on the same page (not to take you to another page). It's such a basic function which the Pacific family of templates can do, but I need to position my logo on the left and the Pacific family only offers centred logos. I'm really new to Squarespace and this has me stumped!

Archived