Change site padding for ONE page - Brine

Site URL: http://www.dynamoultima.com/home-1

Hey there! This is driving me crazy. I've added this marqee code to one of my index pages as a code block and im trying to get the content to span the entire width of the page without needing to change the entire site padding. I've only been able to get it to span the width of the page if I make my site padding 0px..but that causes issues because then I need to manually add spacers to ALL of my content which is not what I want to do. Plus it doesn't look good on mobile.

Is there any way that I can just change the padding for the content on of ONE of my index pages? That way I can get this marquee to not have the site padding spacing on the sides?

Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 12.42.43 PM.png

LEXI SMITH

Co-Founder of Dynamo Ultima 
Follow along on insta

• Replies 8
  • Views 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can you share how you fixed this? I would love to adjust padding sub-page by sub-page within my index for mobile (practicing the new look before switching it over here: (www.connectedmobile.squarespace.com/home-1)

thanks so much!

On 5/3/2020 at 2:11 AM, andie000 said:

Can you share how you fixed this? I would love to adjust padding sub-page by sub-page within my index for mobile (practicing the new look before switching it over here: (www.connectedmobile.squarespace.com/home-1)

thanks so much!

Have you solved yet? If not, which elements? 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived