what's the name of this site?

• Replies 3
  • Views 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would suggest starting with and empty browser you click through it opening each page in a new tab. Looks to be perhaps 10-15 tabs of info. Given this overview, of the extent, you could then pick a template that was similar.

One point, the start photo is a huge mistake, you don't illuminate a blouse with glaring sunlight then leave the face in the relative dark. My first impression is that the site was about the shirt. Easy to fix, but was not noticed by the creator, which is telling. PS I think you would want to ask, What's the name of this template? perhaps then someone would jump to help you with exact info.

This site uses the Montauk family template. It's quite an old template family, launched in 2012.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived