Adding 360 turnable image to products

Hello,

I am trying to add a turnable image to my product as part of the gallery. I've only had luck adding the HTML code in the "additional info" tab as a code block. Now this does add the turnable image to the item's product page, but only down in the description part of the product and not in the gallery. I guess the only other option I've had luck with is adding a gif file to the "upload images' as it seems to be accepted. But its a continuous loop and not interactive which is what I'm trying to achieve here.

I know shopify allows a third party plug-in called Magic360. I'm not sure if anyone had luck with a different plug-in that works with squarespace. Magic360 doesn't seem to be supported on squarespace's platform. :(

html link if this helps

https://stream.iconasys.com/viewer.php?application=360&type=index&id=a66a197229aba1de2fe4a216a0dd24bcccdc799b

Please excuse me of any errors, I'm new to this!

Thanks much to those who reply :)

Ricky

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, joecosentino said:

I am looking for the same solution, I found a company that says it has a plugin type workaround to make a 360 image work on square space (maybe they coaled themselves square for a reason)  the company is https://www.webrotate360.com/

I have been playing with the software this weekend and I really like it.  I have not tried hosting to a site yet.

That sounds great! And @IXStudio is working on having a 360 viewer extension here as well!

5 hours ago, inunzi said:

That sounds great! And @IXStudio is working on having a 360 viewer extension here as well!

Thanks @inunzi
Yes! We are working on the 360 Viewer for the Ninja Kit. And hope it will be released in our next update! @joecosentino @ChicagoCAD

Please use the like button if it helps you!

Best,
Leopold

Ninja Kit Extension: Upgrade your Squarespace website without coding.

YouTube Preview    -    FREE DOWNLOAD

Archived