Scheduling Auto Pay and Taxes

Site URL: https://www.grantsoutdoor.com

I have set up a way for clients to book me themselves using the acuity scheduling integration with SquareSpace but have run into a problem id like to correct within the next week before (March 10, 2020) we began getting extremely busy.

I essentially am scheduling a year in advance for my schedule and my contractors schedule for recurring service visits for lawn mowing and I would like automatic billing to happen after we have marked each visit complete.  

PROBLEM: I can't get Auto payments after we complete the appointment/service to be billed? I can't figure out anything other than notifying customers that they need to pay to keep from having service interrupted. I can setup an automatic email reminder to send after we complete the service in which they can click on and pay easily from a stored card, but I can't realistically keep checking every account to ensure that they did pay. Another option is that myself and the contractors can charge their card manually but id prefer not to allow them to see that information. *My idea is similar to Lyft, Auto-collect when services rendered are completed and allow to leave a tip

• Replies 0
  • Views 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived