• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Thurstings

Mobile - 2 Image / Text Blocks per row

Question

Hello community,

I am currently building a team page for a client and I am building the page using image blocks & text blocks. I am happy with the desktop design and now I need to refine the mobile version, which currently only displays one image per row. I would like two rows of images, with the relevant text for that picture sit beneath it. 

Here's desktop currently:

image.thumb.png.572f21608b313bf27568855ba2d46a7d.png

Mobile view:

image.png.f19e730ada56923d2bf2ce00f2147b9a.png

I was wondering how I can have two images next to each other on mobile e.g Alex & Alexi, and there names sit below them. 

Any help appreciated - If you need access to my site, please let me know.

4 answers to this question

Can you share link to this page?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

If there is a way to have two images per row, I can use image captions instead of text blocks which might make things easier? 

Messaged regarding link - Thanks!

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:640px) {
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1573641271213_15311+.row>.col {
    width: 50% !important;
}
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1573641271213_15311+.row {
    display: flex;
    flex-wrap: wrap;
}
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.