Question

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

10 answers to this question

Would be amazing if anyone could help out!!! Looking for the same tweak...either get the grid the wexley style or horizontal masonry.

THANK YOU!

On 3/1/2020 at 4:57 AM, tanyashatseva said:

Site URL: https://www.tanyashatseva.com/paintings

Hi! Does anybody knows a code to make the mansory grid horisontal instead of vertical? (like in Wexley template)

I can't see the horizontal mansory on wexley template, would you provide a screencap?

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Advanced Product Delivery Date Time PickerGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

There is a post very similar to this one that shows some pictures.

Hello I'm Thomas. I've been getting websites up and running for 26 years. I want to help you at whatever level meets your needs, from as little (if you're a DIYer) to as much as you need.

6 minutes ago, creedon said:

There is a post very similar to this one that shows some pictures.

Do you have some suggestions, isotope has options like so, but it mya need to inject js to the site

Isotope · masonryHorizontal (metafizzy.co)

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement, Advanced Product Delivery Date Time PickerGeolocation Automatic Currency Converter, Sortable Table from GSheet
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

1 hour ago, bangank36 said:

Do you have some suggestions

I don't have any suggestions at this time. The isotope looks interesting though.

Hello I'm Thomas. I've been getting websites up and running for 26 years. I want to help you at whatever level meets your needs, from as little (if you're a DIYer) to as much as you need.

6 hours ago, SST said:

Isn t there any option to simply just CSS code this?

VERSION 7

The mansory is generated with custom javascript and recalculate on resize

On 11/20/2020 at 10:13 AM, SST said:

Isn t there any option to simply just CSS code this?

The answer is no.

On 11/20/2020 at 4:16 PM, bangank36 said:

The mansory is generated with custom javascript and recalculate on resize

18 hours ago, SST said:

I m not sure what you mean.

What I believe bangank36 is saying is that it would require a not insignificant amount of Javascript code to do what you want, if possible at all. The first challenge would be to override the in-built behaviour and then use custom code to impose the new behaviour.

4 hours ago, creedon said:

The answer is no.

What I believe bangank36 is saying is that it would require a not insignificant amount of Javascript code to do what you want, if possible at all. The first challenge would be to override the in-built behaviour and then use custom code to impose the new behaviour.

Thank you guys. I restarted with SKYE this time. Masonry First Page on default and endless scrolling for the blog which i love, even if its vertical bigger then horizontal 🙂

...but now i m running into issues with the spacing. Avenue does it way better, but the blog posts then are not what i m looking for. And trying to find a work around for the galleries which should be masonry as well and not just grid 😞 But learning to adapt to the possibilities i have.

If you ll have some advice how to maybe reduce it on desktop and mobile.
Would appreciate it.

Have a great Sunday.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-21 um 20.48.09.png

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-21 um 20.50.01.png