Two differnt UI and options? Really?

The first one is my main website and the second one is a new and demo website. As you can see, I see totally different opitions on a same template and I'm quite shocked. The portfolio option from the 2nd one is not available on my website which I already paid. Also, the UI from 2nd one is way better than the first one. 

How could this happen? I have no idea why am I having a website which I've been using it for several years have no options with better UI that the newest one have. Any idea why? 

Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 10.21.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 10.21.25 PM.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have one website on Squarespace version 7.0 and one on their newest platform, version 7.1.
For more information, see Squarespace version 7.1 vs. version 7.0.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived