Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
trevor11

Skye/Ready Template - Place Hamburger Icon on the top left on the mobile header

Question

Site URL: https://trevorhughesphotography.com

Hello!

I'm running into an issue where the hamburger bar is locked on the bottom left corner of the mobile version of the Ready-template I'm using. I contacted support and they referred me here as  apparently this template doesn't support moving the hamburger bar around automatically. 

I was hoping someone might know how I can get the bar to the top left of the mobile version. 

Something else to note is that I believe since the bar is stuck to the bottom left corner, I'm unable to view the mobile-info-bar even though I have it enabled. I'd love to add the mobile bar to my mobile site. 

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

2 answers to this question

Add to Home > design > Custom CSS

div#mobileBar {
    bottom: unset;
    top: 0;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.