Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Question

I am trying to fix the alignment of the logo on my site so that it stays centered on mobile. I have built so many Squarespace sites previously but this is my first using 7.1. I find it not user-friendly whatsoever. I think I have chosen it so that it's a centered header; yet any time I view it on not a large desktop window, it aligns to the left (on the larger desktop windows it does indeed center).

Any help would be appreciated!

Can you send me a link to that page? I don't see it.

Free Squarespace 7.1 Anchor Link and Accordion Plugins available here!

If I replied to one of your questions with code, it was either CSS or jQuery.

To add CSS, go to Design -> Custom CSS

jQuery needs some additional steps. Head here: https://code.jquery.com/ and click on minified, under jQuery 3.x and copy that code into Squarespace.

After you put that code into the code injection section in Squarespace, you can add the code I supplied. The code from me will need <script> added before it and </script> added after it (only for jQuery).

There are two places that you can add the code, one is site wide (adds to all pages). Settings -> Advanced -> Code Injection

The other is for a specific page (adds to one page only). Pages -> Gear Icon next to the page -> Advanced

[data-form-id="5f095b98687d657c9e7696fb"] .field-list.clear {
    display: flex;
    flex-wrap: wrap;
}

[data-form-id="5f095b98687d657c9e7696fb"] .form-item.field.email {
    margin-left: auto;
}

[data-form-id="5f095b98687d657c9e7696fb"] .form-item {
    flex:0 48%;
}

[data-form-id="5f095b98687d657c9e7696fb"] .form-item.field.checkbox {
    flex:0 100%;
}

jQuery needs some additional steps. Head here: https://code.jquery.com/ and click on minified, under jQuery 3.x and copy that code into Squarespace.

After you put that code into the code injection section in Squarespace, you can add the code I supplied. The code from me will need <script> added before it and </script> added after it (only for jQuery).

There are two places that you can add the code, one is site wide (adds to all pages). Settings -> Advanced -> Code Injection

The other is for a specific page (adds to one page only). Pages -> Gear Icon next to the page -> Advanced

@rwp that worked thanks a million how do I align the button too 

will that be soemthing liek this?

[data-form-id="5f095b98687d657c9e7696fb"] .form-item button{
    flex:0 48%;

Where do you want the button?

@media screen and (min-width: 768px){
  [data-form-id="5f095b98687d657c9e7696fb"] {
    display: inline-flex;
  }

[data-form-id="5f095b98687d657c9e7696fb"] .form-button-wrapper.form-button-wrapper--align-center {
    margin-top: 10px;
    margin-left: 4%;
  }
}

I kind of got it to work, but it gets really weird as the page dynamically resizes.

Try adding this, it will only move the button above 768px screen width.