Code Block Not Working For Blog Post?

Site URL: https://www.fitbod.me/

Sorry for the basic question.  I'm trying to add FAQ schema mark-up for a blog post but the code block is saying 'script disabled'.   Any ideas what's going on?  I'm just a SEO guy, not a developer, and I'm used to dealing with wordpress, not squarespace. 

See video.  

Here's the code:

<script type="application/ld+json">{"@context":"https://schema.org","@type":"FAQPage","mainEntity":[{"@type":"Question","name":"SHOULD YOU DO HIIT AFTER A STRENGTH TRAINING WORKOUT?","acceptedAnswer":{"@type":"Answer","text":"If your goal is fat loss, then doing a HIIT workout after strength training would be a good option. However, if your goal is to put on lean mass and you aren’t concerned with losing body fat, then you would be better off leaving the HIIT out altogether or doing a short amount of LISS cardio after your strength training session. "}},{"@type":"Question","name":"HOW MANY DAYS PER WEEK SHOULD YOU DO HIIT?","acceptedAnswer":{"@type":"Answer","text":"Three days a week is a good amount of HIIT. You want to make sure you’re allowing your body to rest and recover between sessions, which can take up to 24 hours. Since you are burning more calories, you don’t need as many sessions throughout the week when compared to steady-state cardio. Also, we know that it is much higher in intensity and therefore you cannot be doing it every day and be adequately recovered. "}},{"@type":"Question","name":"SHOULD YOU DO STRENGTH TRAINING AND HIIT? ","acceptedAnswer":{"@type":"Answer","text":"Yes, HIIT would complement a strength training program well, especially if you’re looking to lose weight (body fat) while getting stronger. HIIT workouts may not promote much muscle gain, but they will ensure the lean mass (muscle) you have is preserved. Strength training will provide muscle growth, which will get you stronger and increase your metabolic rate."}},{"@type":"Question","name":"CAN YOU LOSE WEIGHT WITH JUST HIIT?","acceptedAnswer":{"@type":"Answer","text":"Yes, you can lose weight by just performing HIIT so long as you are in a caloric deficit. If you are burning more calories than you are taking in on a daily basis, you will be in a caloric deficit that will lead to fat and/or muscle loss. As well, when we have more muscle, our body burns more calories in a resting state which can assist in burning fat and we know that HIIT is effective at preserving our muscle mass. "}}]}</script><!--FAQPage Code Generated by https://saijogeorge.com/json-ld-schema-generator/faq/-->

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey asilverberg, 

The issue may be related to the fact that you are logged into your site. I'd recommend to check the page while logged out, to see if the code would then render. There's a Squarespace help article that explains the disabled scripts behavior:

Using Code Injection - Disable scripts in preview

What's outlined in that article it's not the exact same issue you are reporting but it may shed some light on it. 

Archived