Is There Really No Way to Add Page-Search Functionality??

Site URL: https://www.weacceptcryptocurrency.com/

This site is my first experience with Squarespace and I generally like the platform, but my mind is blown about this. There is no way to add a search block to search one page (the page the search block is on...)?

This seems like such a ridiculous and egregious lack of functionality that I'm almost wondering if I'm missing something. We run a resource site. We need users to be able to search the page (especially if they're on mobile) for specific content. 

Why would Squarespace only allow search functionality for blog posts, if it has the capacity to allow search functionality for any page? How does that make any sense? I mean that's maybe the stupidest intentional design decision I've ever heard of: "well we could allow search but we'll just allow it exclusively for blogs because no one would ever want to search a static page"...

If we can't allow users to search each resource page we'll have to move to Wordpress. Am I missing something?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived