Image info panel

Site URL: http://jlentertainment.ca

Hello, 

I am currently re-designing the website for the company I work at, and I reached out to support with an inquiry only to find that the function is not supported in squarespace but could be implemented through custom code - and here I am in the forums as I have no knowledge of coding whatsoever. 

My vision is this: we have a row of images with all of the artists we manage at our agency. as of now they are set up with lightbox so when you click them they enlarge - however what I would like to happen is when you click the image, it pops up on a panel of sorts, which has the photo on the left side, and information on the right. so it needs space for me to write in their details as in a short-biography, social media handles, and general information.

Thank you so much for your help! 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/25/2020 at 4:11 AM, tuanphan said:

Hi,

I wrote this guide. You can read, and if you have any problems, just comment here. I will support.

Notes: Step 6, I used button, but in this case, you use image, and insert link same as button.

Hey, thank you for the guide - although the part that I am still trifled by is how do I make the IMAGE itself into a Button? As in, when you click the image, it opens the custom lightbox. Thanks BeaverHero!

2 hours ago, Mkub said:

Hey, thank you for the guide - although the part that I am still trifled by is how do I make the IMAGE itself into a Button? As in, when you click the image, it opens the custom lightbox. Thanks BeaverHero!

You can use Image Block, then insert link to image, then click Design Tab > Click Through URL > Paste link

image.thumb.png.5f5dd058ce27e0d2a2f4623010974061.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived