SEO title and description not showing in search

• 2 months later...

There are many cases when Google or other search engines simply refuse to display what the moderator of the website wants. Let’s start with the fact that all search engines are under no obligations to display exactly what you want to be displayed. I understand your frustration when you work for about 4-5 hours and the results aren’t satisfactory. However there are many other situations when search engines don’t show the site title and description attached to it. It could be that the title is too short or too long, or the description doesn’t reflect the content of your page or many occurrences in HTML code. I highly advise you to use the services of an SEO agency to fix these issues and not get be tossed out from the top ranks.

Edited by Navy
  • 2 years later...

Hello fellow Squarespace enthusiasts, 

I would recommend submitting your XML site map through Google Search Console and integrate your Squarespace website with Google Business profile if you haven't already! 

In this article, I’ve shared 20+ tips to help drive your website up the search engine rankings 👍 and resources/links on how to perform the above suggestions. 

https://studiohuxley.co.uk/blog/squarespace-seo

Hope it helps 🙂

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! 

Thanks, 

Huxley 

Edited by huxleymann