How do I make the Product Page go Full Width

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Andre,

So I had a friend look into this seeing as there is no answer anywhere online and I was also looking for the solution. It solves the problem of  all content pages (not galleries) being limited to 1800px wide. In the design panel for your shop page you can set how many images you want per row but, place this code in the code injection part of the full site or just the page you want it to correct.  Not sure why this isn't an option in the design panel as we live in an age where a lot of people have 4k+ monitors. 

<style>
#canvasWrapper {
    max-width: none !important;
}
</style> 

By the way, nice work, I also do architecture and interior photography as one of my specialties. 

Hey Brandon, thank you so much for that. It worked. You are right, there was no other information around about it. Coding is probably the only way to get it done and I'm no good at it. I just wanted to achieve the same look of both gallery and product pages but the options aren't available to edit. Would you happen to know how can I reduce the margins between the images on the product page? Probably by using coding I imagine.1429028424_ScreenShot2020-02-26at12_38_31pm.thumb.png.d8b7cb87a01fa45a9e69443137e1a528.png

Archived