}
.Header-account span.unauth:after {
    visibility: visible;
    content: "tuanphan";
    font-size: 15px;
    color: red;
    font-family: monospace;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Simon-JustGoodJuju said:

Tuanphan

I need to change the login wording on Mobile - how do I find out what the reference is?  Is there a standard way to know how to reference a mobile item if you know the desktop reference (like adding 'mobile' on the front)?

i answered on your other post..

Or send to forum message

• 7 months later...

@tuanphan I also had this issue, but used this solution to change the wording on desktop. It worked wonderfully - THANK YOU! However, when I changed the text for my account sign in link in navigation, it also changed the spacing on mobile... I added the position: absolute, however it's still slightly shifted off center on mobile. Is there a part of the code I'm missing to help fix this on mobile? The website is: www.patrickgarr.com. Thank you for your help!

PATRICK GARR

🚀Helping artists become creative entrepreneurs 

w. PGCreativeDesigns.com

e. Hello@PGCreativeDesigns.com

On 11/29/2020 at 11:13 PM, pgcreativedesigns said:

@tuanphan I also had this issue, but used this solution to change the wording on desktop. It worked wonderfully - THANK YOU! However, when I changed the text for my account sign in link in navigation, it also changed the spacing on mobile... I added the position: absolute, however it's still slightly shifted off center on mobile. Is there a part of the code I'm missing to help fix this on mobile? The website is: www.patrickgarr.com. Thank you for your help!

I see fine here. Can you describe in detail?

Or send to forum message

• 3 months later...
On 2/22/2020 at 9:07 AM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.Header-account span.unauth {
    visibility: hidden;
}
}

Hi @tuanphan,

Thanks for the amazing replies. I had the same issue and used this code. Just copied and pasted it on custom css. It didn't do anything which is very weird! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 3:45 AM, aricdipiero said:

@tuanphan can you tell me how to change the welcome message that appears in this popup when people click my site's login button? I need to clarify what users are logging in for, since I have other platforms such as Teachable and my students are confused by all the login option. 

My URL is https://megandipierocoaching.com

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 10.10.10 AM.png

Hi. This is not possible, even with custom code

Or send to forum message

• 5 months later...
On 9/3/2021 at 12:01 PM, Jbeefy said:

Hi Tuanphan -

Is there a way to change text and also the font on this pop-up for sign in, or still not possible? 

Thanks for any help

Not possible to change anything in sign in popup

Or send to forum message

@aricdipiero

Please see Member Area Sign in Window Title Change.

This is somewhat experimental. The code only changes the text of the title. As in just the words, not the style. It worked here locally in my testing.

444185840_ScreenShot2021-09-05at3_14_04PM.png.91990b41b345c61a881136abb40e317e.png

Let us know how it goes.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 1 month later...

@idflow

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

Please read the documentation at the link provided on how to share a link to your site to understand how it works. A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 4 months later...
On 10/14/2021 at 1:41 PM, creedon said:

@idflow

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

Please read the documentation at the link provided on how to share a link to your site to understand how it works. A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

We can then take a look at your issue.

@creedon

did you get this to work? I would love to use this on a clients site I added the code from the github and it is not working for me. DM me and I can get you into the site to look at what I might be missing.

Mahalo,

22 minutes ago, JustinSeimits said:

did you get this to work?

I did get it to work but as I noted it was a bit experimental. I don't intentionally post non-working code to my monorepo. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2020 at 7:07 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.Header-account span.unauth {
}
}

Hi Tuanphan, is there a way to change the text from 'my account', once someone has signed in? Thank you.1728325853_ScreenShot2022-03-09at12_02_54pm.thumb.png.1668422ca2a68132258c63da15667edb.png

On 3/9/2022 at 9:03 AM, HappinessConcierge said:

Hi Tuanphan, is there a way to change the text from 'my account', once someone has signed in? Thank you.1728325853_ScreenShot2022-03-09at12_02_54pm.thumb.png.1668422ca2a68132258c63da15667edb.png

Try this code

.Header-account span.auth {
}
.Header-account span.auth:after {
}

Or send to forum message