.Header-account span.unauth:after {
    visibility: visible;
    content: "tuanphan";
    font-size: 15px;
    color: red;
    font-family: monospace;
}

20 minutes ago, jjjuliejj said:

How do I change the font for where that pop-up window says "Welcome to [website]"??

I don't see popup. Where is popup?

1 hour ago, Simon-JustGoodJuju said:

Tuanphan

I need to change the login wording on Mobile - how do I find out what the reference is?  Is there a standard way to know how to reference a mobile item if you know the desktop reference (like adding 'mobile' on the front)?

i answered on your other post..

@tuanphan I also had this issue, but used this solution to change the wording on desktop. It worked wonderfully - THANK YOU! However, when I changed the text for my account sign in link in navigation, it also changed the spacing on mobile... I added the position: absolute, however it's still slightly shifted off center on mobile. Is there a part of the code I'm missing to help fix this on mobile? The website is: www.patrickgarr.com. Thank you for your help!

On 11/29/2020 at 11:13 PM, pgcreativedesigns said:

@tuanphan I also had this issue, but used this solution to change the wording on desktop. It worked wonderfully - THANK YOU! However, when I changed the text for my account sign in link in navigation, it also changed the spacing on mobile... I added the position: absolute, however it's still slightly shifted off center on mobile. Is there a part of the code I'm missing to help fix this on mobile? The website is: www.patrickgarr.com. Thank you for your help!

I see fine here. Can you describe in detail?

On 2/22/2020 at 9:07 AM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.Header-account span.unauth {
    visibility: hidden;
}
.Header-account span.unauth:after {
    visibility: visible;
    content: "tuanphan";
    font-size: 15px;
    color: red;
    font-family: monospace;
}

Hi @tuanphan,

Thanks for the amazing replies. I had the same issue and used this code. Just copied and pasted it on custom css. It didn't do anything which is very weird! 

On 3/12/2021 at 3:45 AM, aricdipiero said:

@tuanphan can you tell me how to change the welcome message that appears in this popup when people click my site's login button? I need to clarify what users are logging in for, since I have other platforms such as Teachable and my students are confused by all the login option. 

My URL is https://megandipierocoaching.com

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 10.10.10 AM.png

Hi. This is not possible, even with custom code