Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Help! 
I have trouble with understanding if Squarespace could be the right solution for our site? 
Have anyone made a site for subscription to audio files including audioplayer? 

We sell monthly subscriptions on audio files. It just got to be very easy for our costumers to open the site and listen to the audio files for which they have subscribed. 

If you still find the solution, you can post to some groups on FB, like: Squarespace Community, Squarespace Entrepreneurs

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. I provide free priority support in this crazy time. 

Forum: I usually answer questions at 2pm - 5pm EST

How to Setup Password & Share URL - Squarespace Free Templates - Free Code - CSS ID List

I've done this for another site but make sure that the audio files are less than 160MB       

Also that the membership option allows for a high quality level of support in case you run into any issues. Memberspace have had pretty good reviews but make sure to hide the content with them. They have a useful article here: https://www.memberspace.com/start/members-only-private-podcast/

Hi 👋 I'm a Squarespace Expert Member, Circle Member & only Squarespace Authorised Trainer in Scotland. 

Hit the little 👍 if I've helped. Need help? Get in touch.