Need to edit chat code so it works on squarespace platform

Hi,

I am a graphic designer that works for a property management company. I have moved half of our websites from wordpress to squarespace. 

All of our websites use a property management leasing platform ! 

The one problem I am running into is the chat feature through the leasing platform.

It has worked in the past on old wordpress sites-like the first screenshot attached!

However, on squarespace when I plugin the snippet code to the footer as I have previously done on wordpress-it remains at the very bottom of the page and even looks different! ( see screenshot attached) 

Here is the code leasing platform provides: 

<iframe id="snippet_frame" src="//urltesthere" height="100%" width="100%" allowtransparency="true" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" align="top" scrolling="auto" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Is there anything I can edit to this code to make it work like screenshot one?

I know it possible because companies like this exist: https://www.livechatinc.com/marketplace/apps/squarespace/

I have contacted both squarespace and leasing platform and both blame each other for the problem!

There is no need to give the URL to the squarespace website because I have taken out the code!

Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 1.53.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 1.53.16 PM.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived