Agile CRM with Squarespace Newsletter Sign-ups

Hi Everyone,

A client of mine has switched from MailChimp to Agile CRM and has asked to to look into integrating it with the Newsletter sign up from.

Have anyone done this and can share how it's done? I have found that Zapier can connect Squarespace with Agile?

The task needed it to make sure that any newsletter sign-up are sent to Agile to be added there.

Many thanks in advance,

Jason.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Jason, 

I was tasked by a client to do the exact same thing and thought I'd share the solution. You're on the right track with using Zapier. The trick is to store newsletter subscribers using Google Drive (which creates a Google Sheet) and then use Zapier to connect Google Sheets to your clients' Agile CRM account.

If you are only planning to use Zapier for this purpose and anticipate less than 100 new contacts/month, your Zapier subscription is free. 

Hope this helps! All the best.

On 5/25/2020 at 5:23 PM, AngelaMoores said:

Hi Jason, 

I was tasked by a client to do the exact same thing and thought I'd share the solution. You're on the right track with using Zapier. The trick is to store newsletter subscribers using Google Drive (which creates a Google Sheet) and then use Zapier to connect Google Sheets to your clients' Agile CRM account.

If you are only planning to use Zapier for this purpose and anticipate less than 100 new contacts/month, your Zapier subscription is free. 

Hope this helps! All the best.

Thanks Angela for that.

In the end I had to have a technical video call with the Agile support team to walk me through the solution. That was way to long winded so I'm hopeful that Squarepace can integrate Agile at some point as they are a big player in the CRM market.

• 6 months later...

I agree with Angela Moores response. 

I have been using AgileCRM for years, however, they have not updated their plugin or existing integrations in at least 2yrs.

It does not appear the platform intends to go forward.

They do not have any new videos or blogs that are less than a year old so the writing is on the wall.

Unfortunately, we are looking for a new CRM for our organisation and all of our clients.

Perhaps recommend that your client select something more stable and better supported.

Agile CRM looks OK on paper.

In practice, there are a lot of issues they are not willing to resolve and lack they lack follow through. 

Archived