Removing annoying space (no padding or margin to remove)

Site URL: https://www.studiovulcan.com/

Hi guys,

This has been annoying me for a while now. There's a weird space here I can't seem to get rid of. It's not padding and it's not margin. There WAS padding on a div within this one, but while removing it reduced this space by a solid 60ish%, the bit that's left here shows on PC and mobile. I have other "sections" like this that don't have this space on PC, but on mobile there IS this small spacing. I don't want it there, i want it flush with the section above and below it.

Anyone have any idea what's going on here and if I can remove it with CSS, because none of these divs in this part have any padding or margin.

*Note: This is an SVG and it doesn't have added transparent or coloured pixels making up this area I don't want. Inspect the element to understand what's going on, it's bizarre. 

download.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2020 at 7:24 AM, tuanphan said:

I see you fixed?

I took it out because it annoyed me that I couldn't change it.
BUT. The same thing happens on mobile devices. My PC version doesn't have that gap. Look on the mobile and it now has that spacing that scales with the page zoom. It makes no sense, because checking the CSS, it shows no padding or margin. (You can see this from and of the other orange graphic elements on my main page)

Archived