Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Changing logo container area size

izzybh

Question

Site URL: https://www.freshinlondon.co.uk/

Hello,

I'm currently have my logo container width set to it's max setting. Is there a custom CSS code that anyone would recommend to enlarge this please (as I would like it nearly double the size). I also do not know how CSS codes work/how to implement them so any advice on that would also be hugely appreciated!!

For ref please see www.freshinlondon.co.uk

Many thanks,

Izzy

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Perfect, tuanphan! Thank you so much!

7 answers to this question

16 hours ago, Yerpaderpa said:

where is this inserted?

Home > Design > Custom CSS

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

On 2/17/2020 at 4:58 AM, tuanphan said:

#logoImage img {
    max-height: 200px;
}

Hi, I'm trying to do the same thing (version 7.1); however, when I enter the above code in "Custom CSS" nothing happens. I have already entered CSS for the font. Do I need to put this before or after that? And do I need to include any other code? 

12 hours ago, Koala2020 said:

Hi, I'm trying to do the same thing (version 7.1); however, when I enter the above code in "Custom CSS" nothing happens. I have already entered CSS for the font. Do I need to put this before or after that? And do I need to include any other code? 

SS 7.1 uses this CSS

.header-title-logo img {
    max-height: 200px;
}

Reference: https://beaverhero.com/squarespace-logo-tips/#How_to_Make_Logo_Bigger

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above.