Parallax not on Brine/Keene Site Style Menu

I am working with a 7.0 Brine/Keene template that was created by another user.  I am a newbie at square space but coming along nicely.  I wanted to try out Parallax scrolling on my template but it is not on the Main Overlay section of the menu.  Is this because there is CSS coding being used on the template?

Parallax Scrolling missing from Keene 7.0 template site style menu.JPG

• dandrews225 changed the title to Parallax not on Brine/Keene Site Style Menu
  • Replies 4
  • Views 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey there! It's possible that this isn't appearing if your site has Developer Mode is enabled right now. If you're unfamiliar, we have a great FAQ on Developer Mode here:

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206545717

I'd recommend making sure you're ok with disabling Developer Mode first before doing so as it will revert any of the code customizations that the previous user implemented.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue - and Developer Mode is not on. I'm in Version 7.0, and it isn't even giving me the option to Enable/Disable Parallax - it's not showing up at all, exactly the same as the screenshot above.

I've made no customizations or theme modifications at all, and also hit the "Reset Defaults" button to no avail.

Frustrating, because it's the one feature I really want to use on my "Rally" (Brine) theme.

Please help!

• 1 year later...