Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

changing color of caption overlay on hover box

Hi there,

I am new to Squarespace and working on my portfolio. I was created my website using galleries but realized I can't have a text hover every single of my images.

Now I am trying to redo the website using single image blocks with the inline option caption overlay on over. however I don't find how to change the color of the transparent black box that go over the image when i hover my mouse.

Is this even possible?

Thanks 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you share link to that page?

and which template do you use?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

12 hours ago, onizukadesuka said:

Thanks for the reply

How do I share that link? My site is not live yet. 

I am using 7.1 Pazari template

You can setup password & share url

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above.