Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
concureadmin

How do you add custom code to the body of an index page?

Question

Site URL: https://concure.squarespace.com/learn-more-about-concure-oncology

Hi all,

I have an unliked page that is public but not accessible through my main site (i.e. does not appear on the navigation bar). I would like to add code to the <body> of this page but the only option for code injection (Settings > Advanced > Code injection) only adds code to the header (<head> tag) of the page. The code I would like to add is meant to be specifically added to the body of the page but I have not found a way to do this yet. The pages on my main site, however, do allow for this through Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Footer. Would the code added here also be included into all pages on my site? Even those that are not linked? If so, that would resolve my issue but I have not been able to confirm this yet. 

Thank you in advance. 

1 answer to this question

If you want to add code to One Page, you can add to Page Settings > Advanced > Header

or

Insert Code Block > Paste your code

--

If your code is HTML, you can add to Code Injection Footer, then use CSS to remove on all pages, exclude Learn more about... page

Edited by tuanphan

COVID-19Free priority support for all users (29/03 - 30/04). You can tag me (@tuanphan) or send to my email.

With paid support, see here