How do you add custom code to the body of an index page?

Site URL: https://concure.squarespace.com/learn-more-about-concure-oncology

Hi all,

I have an unliked page that is public but not accessible through my main site (i.e. does not appear on the navigation bar). I would like to add code to the <body> of this page but the only option for code injection (Settings > Advanced > Code injection) only adds code to the header (<head> tag) of the page. The code I would like to add is meant to be specifically added to the body of the page but I have not found a way to do this yet. The pages on my main site, however, do allow for this through Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Footer. Would the code added here also be included into all pages on my site? Even those that are not linked? If so, that would resolve my issue but I have not been able to confirm this yet. 

Thank you in advance. 

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to add code to One Page, you can add to Page Settings > Advanced > Header

or

Insert Code Block > Paste your code

--

If your code is HTML, you can add to Code Injection Footer, then use CSS to remove on all pages, exclude Learn more about... page

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived