Jump to content

NOVO Menu Navigation

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Ayzhh said:

Hi Tuanphan, I have it on private but putting on public for you 😉

https://www.abrehawaii.com

 

 

You can use JavaScript to change link. Which image you want to change to external link?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
16 hours ago, Ayzhh said:

Hi Tuanphan

Images for external link would be Coldwell banker, Blog, Property Search and testimonials 🙂 Which I don't have custom images on there yet but getting to it.

Add to Code Injection Footer

<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.4.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
$('#gridThumbs a.grid-item:first-child').attr('href','https://beaverhero.com');
$('#gridThumbs a.grid-item:nth-child(5)').attr('href','https://beaverhero.com');
$('#gridThumbs a.grid-item:nth-child(8)').attr('href','https://beaverhero.com');
</script>

 

Edited by tuanphan

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
7 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Code Injection Footer


<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.4.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
$('#gridThumbs a.grid-item:first-child').attr('href','https://beaverhero.com');
$('#gridThumbs a.grid-item:nth-child(5)').attr('href','https://beaverhero.com');
$('#gridThumbs a.grid-item:nth-child(8)').attr('href','https://beaverhero.com');
</script>

 

Tuanphan...I love it!! Thank-you so much 🙂 Everything works!!!

Link to comment
  • 5 months later...
On 2/20/2020 at 1:44 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Code Injection Footer


<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.4.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
$('#gridThumbs a.grid-item:first-child').attr('href','https://beaverhero.com');
$('#gridThumbs a.grid-item:nth-child(5)').attr('href','https://beaverhero.com');
$('#gridThumbs a.grid-item:nth-child(8)').attr('href','https://beaverhero.com');
</script>

 

 

Actually, it does not work for websites using personal plans. I use the Novo template as well but can't customise with CSS/HTML/Javascript since I don't have the business plan. Could you recommend another solution (if there is one)? 

Thank you!

Edited by Ellystime
Link to comment
12 hours ago, Ellystime said:

 

Actually, it does not work for websites using personal plans. I use the Novo template as well but can't customise with CSS/HTML/Javascript since I don't have the business plan. Could you recommend another solution (if there is one)? 

Thank you!

Hi. You can't change link with Personal Plan. You can recreate your layout with Gallery Section or Image Blocks. 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
On 8/3/2020 at 8:35 AM, tuanphan said:

Hi. You can't change link with Personal Plan. You can recreate your layout with Gallery Section or Image Blocks. 

Thank you Tuan.

There aren't overlay options (full overlay+text) on Image blocks or Gallery options so I will just have redo the pages, unfortunately 😞 but thank you again for your help!

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Ellystime said:

Thank you Tuan.

There aren't overlay options (full overlay+text) on Image blocks or Gallery options so I will just have redo the pages, unfortunately 😞 but thank you again for your help!

You can add with Image blocks or Gallery Section, then we can give the overlay code.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.