• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
cvanuch

How To Change Button Size on Forms

Question

Site URL: https://www.matey.app/support

Hi! I'm trying to figure out how to change the form button size to the "Small" preset to match the size of the button on my header. I'm also trying to figure out how to customize the color of the form fields when they are active. By default they turn to white, but I want them to be a different color. My template is Stanton. Thanks in advance for your help!

2 answers to this question

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

input.button.sqs-system-button.sqs-editable-button {
    padding-top: 5px;
    padding-bottom: 5px;
    padding-left: 5px;
    padding-right: 5px;
    font-size: 10px !important;
}

how to customize the color of the form fields when they are active. By default they turn to white

I see black color here? Can you take screenshot?

COVID-19Free priority support for all users (29/03 - 30/04). You can tag me (@tuanphan) or send to my email.

With paid support, see here

@tuanphan Thank you for your reply! Regarding the active text box, it turns from the dark gray #262626 color I selected to white. I just want it to stay the dark gray #262626 color when typing in the field. I attached a screenshot below. 

1199981140_ScreenShot2020-02-13at5_53_30PM.thumb.png.d2cb6cfbb72dc1dcf719324185ec1b04.png

Also, do you know how to customize the small descriptor text highlighted under "Account Phone Number"? I'd like to change it to a different font and color.

309992775_ScreenShot2020-02-13at5_53_45PM.png.ba9a70b85ac119c1184fdd390433f0b3.png

Thank you again for your help!