Changing default Overlay Color on Gallery Index Page - Pacific Template

6 minutes ago, vuralparslan said:

I want to make it like this page but obviously they are different themes, this ones is Forte. @tuanphan

http://jinjagames.com/

add text to bottom left slider & make it clickable?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• Replies 45
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

It will take times, so I will check on the weekend 😅

Alrighty @tuanphan, no worries, you did more than enough today much appreciated!

One last thing for today if you know immediately, otherwise we can leave that to the weekend too.

The date and likes, share button etc. on the blog are in English but everything else is in Russian. I changed the language to Russian from the settings but those ones still didn't change. Do you know what can I do?

https://yujnayaamerika.com/blog

4 minutes ago, vuralparslan said:

Alrighty @tuanphan, no worries, you did more than enough today much appreciated!

One last thing for today if you know immediately, otherwise we can leave that to the weekend too.

The date and likes, share button etc. on the blog are in English but everything else is in Russian. I changed the language to Russian from the settings but those ones still didn't change. Do you know what can I do?

You can contact SS Livechat first, if they can't help, I can give code to translate them

Or send to forum message

19 hours ago, vuralparslan said:

Dates: Very difficult

Like/Shares. Which plan do you use? Personal or Business?

Or send to forum message

19 hours ago, vuralparslan said:

Okay, before I leave you in peace today, do you know how the site navigation link can be changed? For instance when I click on the second one that says "Направления" it takes me to "Наша Команда" where you see photos of 6 people but normally it was supposed to take me to footer navigation. How can I change this @tuanphan

https://yujnayaamerika.com/

edit link to #footer

Or send to forum message

18 hours ago, vuralparslan said:

how? @tuanphan

How did you add "Направления" item?

18 hours ago, vuralparslan said:

Dates are more important though, it's a personal account now but I can switch if necessary @tuanphan

Dates: very difficult (it can take 1-2 hours to handle, use JavaScript), and it is outside the scope of free support

With likes, share, use this CSS, I just checked, It is also difficult. Because it is dynamic text, the number of "1 likes" will change to "2 likes", "3 likes" ... and we cannot use CSS to change likes / share. I think JavaScript replace text can, but need test a bit. I will let you know result soon.

(Both needs Business Plan to insert code to Code Injection)

Or send to forum message

On 2/22/2020 at 10:33 AM, tuanphan said:

How did you add "Направления" item?

Dates: very difficult (it can take 1-2 hours to handle, use JavaScript), and it is outside the scope of free support

With likes, share, use this CSS, I just checked, It is also difficult. Because it is dynamic text, the number of "1 likes" will change to "2 likes", "3 likes" ... and we cannot use CSS to change likes / share. I think JavaScript replace text can, but need test a bit. I will let you know result soon.

(Both needs Business Plan to insert code to Code Injection)

Alright man @tuanphan take your time, this is not too urgent. Blog is necessary mostly for SEO reasons. So the Russian text be down there anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived