Cannot input pixel ID on website

Site URL: https://www.dateable.ca

I deleted the pixel ID on my website (was previously integrated with Facebook) and I'm trying to type it back in but it won't let me see the numbers I'm inputing and it won't let me paste the ID. Nothing appears... I've restarted my computer, browser, logged in and out but nothing is working. I can put in the pixel ID manually into my code injection header, but when I want to tag a new lead event it says that there's already on embedded on my squarespace website... I can't figure this out!

Please advise. 

• Replies 1
  • Views 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! Try adding the Facebook Pixel Helper Chrome extension into your Chrome browser and see if that provides any  helpful info. When I went to your site it did register a FB pixel but said it wasn't activated for tracking page views yet. It does appear to be firing on all pages so it wasn't just injected onto a specific page. 

Was your previous website also on Squarespace? Are you using Google Tag Manager to fire the FB Pixel? Maybe some more info on why you removed the Pixel ID originally would help too but something somewhere is still causing it to fire. 

Archived