Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Question

6 answers to this question

Another vote for this. I see no good reason why Portfolios and Galleries should not be available in Summary blocks.

The workaround that I just had to do for a portfolio was to fake it using single images and hard coded links, which is inefficient, doesn't update and could lead to broken links.

🤯

I honestly don't know why Squarespace released 7.1...... it may be easier to design but has too many restrictions. Frustrating. If I had known this, I would have started with a 7.0 template instead.

I'm also a bit frustrated with the lack of a proper gallery block! My website relies on them as "custom ad spots" for future advertisers, a way that I can update the gallery with a new asset and it's updated across my entire site. I can't figure out a workaround.

On 3/11/2020 at 11:02 AM, Anthony_Richardson said:

I'm also a bit frustrated with the lack of a proper gallery block! My website relies on them as "custom ad spots" for future advertisers, a way that I can update the gallery with a new asset and it's updated across my entire site. I can't figure out a workaround.

You can use this plugin to bring back Gallery Block. I'm using it for 2 client sites.

COVID-19Free priority support for all users (29/03 - 30/04). You can tag me (@tuanphan) or send to my email.

With paid support, see here

How to Setup Password & Share URL | 120+ SS 7.1 code