Copy a custom form block?

• 1 month later...

If the form is 100% identical you can copy the yui for that block and paste it to a new page by using a code block.

Note: you won't be able to tweak that 2nd form without adding code to the code block. Also, if you ever delete the 'master form', the copied versions will over time be removed by Squarespace.

Maybe not the best way, but it works.

Another option: https://www.kathomalley.com/blog-original/2016/9/19/want-to-duplicate-or-copy-the-form-block-in-squarespace-try-this
Would be nice if Squarespace would allow us to copy forms...

I run FuseHub Creative Group, a syndicate of creatives from all over the world with one common goal - to develop creative and strategic solutions for ambitious organizations, and develop cool plugins which you can find on the SQS Mods platform - Circle Members always get a 10% discount with this code: SQSMOD10.

• 1 year later...

Love this idea of pasting the yui.....but what html would be needed for the code block?  I tried wrapping it in both a div and button, but could only get the lightbox button styling to show up, not the actual form contents....Below is what I tried...

<button class="lightbox-handle sqs-system-button sqs-editable-button sqs-button-element--primary" id="yui_3_17_2_1_1640837367058_10807">Order Now</button>