Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Writing this because I couldn’t find the answer myself. Find a widget that can create code for share buttons, I'm using Elfsight atm. 

For Version 7.1

Add code to blog posts by going to Pages > Blog Settings (the little cog) > Advanced and then paste the code to “Post Blog Item Code Injection”.

The widget should carry over all blog pages.

• 3 months later...
On 1/5/2022 at 10:33 PM, FORNEO said:

After trying other services suggested in this thread, which were less than ideal for various reasons, I discovered this.  Free and simple.  No javascript needed.  No tracking by a 3rd party (that I can tell. . . at least there were no "terms of service" to agree to).  Works great!

https://sharingbuttons.io/

Thank you for the tip, I'd love to use it, but I don't know how to get it to share the specific url of each blog post. So far, it proposes to share the website's url on every blog page, but not the specific page it's displayed on. Could you walk me through how you set it up?

6 hours ago, Kawasana said:

Thank you for the tip, I'd love to use it, but I don't know how to get it to share the specific url of each blog post. So far, it proposes to share the website's url on every blog page, but not the specific page it's displayed on. Could you walk me through how you set it up?

The code on the left needs to go into the Post Blog Item Code Injection section of your blog settings. Click on the blog page, then the gear icon, then advanced, then the post blog item code section.

The code on the right needs to go under Design, Custom CSS.