Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

I apologize if this is the wrong part of the forum for this but I'm new to Squarespace and still trying to figure it out.  I am creating a page for a composer and artist.  While putting up the artwork isn't a problem, I'm having issues with the music.  According to what I've been able to find there used to be an album page template but that has been phased out for some reason.  All I can find now are audioblocks.   This is a problem as  I have five albums worth of music going up, some forty pieces of music all told.  Putting in a LONG list of single blocks would make for a very junky page and one I seriously doubt anyone would bother scrolling through.  Are there any other options available?

Edited by Digital-Magpie

Do you have an example of what you want it to look like?

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm currently booked until the end of May 2020.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions for Squarespace 7.0 and 7.1: Enquiry Form ExtensionDate Picker Extension and Age Verification Extension 
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

**NEW** Our popular Wishlist extension is now Squarespace 7.1 compatible.

I'm not focused on an exact style at this point.  To be honest, I'd like to use to the old album layout they used to have or something similar.  The way the blocks work I'd have to have a long list of junky blocks with no album art.

Nevermind.  I used the work around to cancel my site and go back to 7.0 since 7.1 is clearly useless for musicians.  I'm out one month of subscription which sucks but at least I can have album pages.  I don't know why they got rid of that in 7.1 unless they were trying to make sure musicians went elsewhere.  If I hadn't found how to go back I would have just gone to another provider all together.