Music without Albums?

I apologize if this is the wrong part of the forum for this but I'm new to Squarespace and still trying to figure it out.  I am creating a page for a composer and artist.  While putting up the artwork isn't a problem, I'm having issues with the music.  According to what I've been able to find there used to be an album page template but that has been phased out for some reason.  All I can find now are audioblocks.   This is a problem as  I have five albums worth of music going up, some forty pieces of music all told.  Putting in a LONG list of single blocks would make for a very junky page and one I seriously doubt anyone would bother scrolling through.  Are there any other options available?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nevermind.  I used the work around to cancel my site and go back to 7.0 since 7.1 is clearly useless for musicians.  I'm out one month of subscription which sucks but at least I can have album pages.  I don't know why they got rid of that in 7.1 unless they were trying to make sure musicians went elsewhere.  If I hadn't found how to go back I would have just gone to another provider all together.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for this post.  I just signed up with Squarespace, put a lot of work into the page, and then found the Album section they list is not available on 7.1 even though its easily found in their demos. 

How do I convert to 7.0?  And will I loose what i'v already written?

Archived