Winona buy the book gallery 7.1

Site URL: https://www.welcometowinona.com/buy-the-book

I would like to make a page similar to the one on the Winona website with text on one side and a gallery on the other side. Do anyone know how to do it? I have not found a layout where you can put a gallery next to text. I want the images to slideshow. This was very easy in version 7.0, but galleries in 7.1 seems to be limited. I tried using a summary, but it only took products. Thank you so much if you can help.

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you've already resolved this, but I was doing a search on the Winona website and came across your post.  The specific page you linked to is a product page, which is how the slideshow is displaying next to the text.  You can also achieve this with a little bit of CSS by adding a slideshow gallery section, a section with text, and setting the width of both to 50%.  This tutorial will help you to achieve that.

Another option would be to set up a product page and hide the product options using CSS (price, purchase button, etc.).  I like the first workaround better, but they can both get the job done depending on the setup of your site.

I hope that helps you or anyone else who has a similar question and finds this post!

Archived