LinkedIn ad - Inserting event-specific pixel for a button

Site URL: http://www.debuilt.com.au

Hi, 

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have built a LinkedIn campaign and am attempting to link the 'conversion' to a button click on our website. 

On LinkedIn, I have selected the option "Use an event-specific pixel to track when there is no unique URL (e.g. a button click)" to track my conversion. After this option, there is a code which can be copied to my clipboard. 

Where do I insert this code to link the conversion to my button click? or how can I do track my conversion with the button click another way?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 5
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

This is the only application where I like every update and I hope that the developers here do not change the development strategy like Facebook did, because it will disappoint me extremely. This is my favorite social network and there I managed to find a job after two months of mindless searching on other sites. In order to accurately get this job, I needed perfect recommendations and I would not have received them without the help of friends. They found great examples of linkedin recommendation on the site and wrote real mini article for me. The employer was shocked and immediately hired me and now I am the best employee in the office!

Edited by IsaacHunter
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone ever figured this out? I have the insights tag, but it's not tracking when someone completes the form. I'm not sure where to insert the event specific pixel. I'd like to track people who submit the form, when clicking the submit button it takes them to a PDF in the post-submit. Any thoughts?

• 6 months later...

I'm wondering if there was any progress with figuring this out. I need to do the same thing and can't figure out how to connect the LinkedIn pixel to a specific button action. I have the general Insight code in my website but I need to track a specific button action with the pixel. I'd love any help!

• 3 months later...