Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
KCPH

Randomize images on Cover Pages?

Hi,

For a long time I've had my gallery on my frontpage running in a random sequence. Works great! But I'm trying to move to a Cover Page as my frontpage, as it allows me to make fullscreen images, which is nice and impactful. But I cannot make the image collection on this page randomize. I've had a programmer look at it, and the Cover Pages are not constructed in the same way as normal pages with galleries, and so the same tricks don't work on both...

So, has anybody (successfully) managed to randomise the selection of images you have running as fullscreen background images on Cover Pages?

Thanks!
/Kasper

On 3/9/2020 at 3:16 PM, Kahrmann said:

Same with me. Would be interested in a solution too.

On 2/5/2020 at 10:55 PM, KCPH said:

Hi,

For a long time I've had my gallery on my frontpage running in a random sequence. Works great! But I'm trying to move to a Cover Page as my frontpage, as it allows me to make fullscreen images, which is nice and impactful. But I cannot make the image collection on this page randomize. I've had a programmer look at it, and the Cover Pages are not constructed in the same way as normal pages with galleries, and so the same tricks don't work on both...

So, has anybody (successfully) managed to randomise the selection of images you have running as fullscreen background images on Cover Pages?

Thanks!
/Kasper

You can create normal page, then hide Header/Footer/Logo/Navigation with custom CSS.

You can create page first, then share link, we can give the CSS

COVID-19: Free priority support for all users (29/03 - 30/04). You can tag me (@tuanphan) or send to my email.

With paid support, see here