Free Image Download

Site URL: https://fotomentum.com

I volunteered to take photos at a Daddy-Daughter dance and have over 100 photos to share for free to the families.

I set up a products page, but even with a zero price the end user is still prompted for credit cards.  I want the process to skip the credit card.  

I searched through the forums and found several workarounds but each one has major issues.  One work around was to right click and copy link and edit the end of the link and it would auto download the full size file.  I didn't get it to work, but even if it did I can't depend on the end users to be able to follow those instructions.  The second work around requires inputting each picture one by one with individual links on a single page or to create an individual page for every photo.

None of these work arounds are acceptable.  I plan to do other volunteer work where I give my photos away for free.

So what I am looking for is a way to make the Products page hide the credit card step.

EDIT:   I double checked and see that the CC number line is not on there, but I really don't need their address either.  Just name and email so they can grab the download.

ALSO: is there a way to apply this en-mass to many images at once.

Any help is appreciated

• Replies 1
  • Views 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived