Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Hyperlink in Form Field

Iain_R_

Question

9 answers to this question

First, create an unlinked page named "Terms and Conditions"

Next, add a checkbox field to your form that only has one option "I Agree" and make it a required field. Put the following code in the field name:

I have read, understand, and agree to the website  <a href="https://www.yoursite.com/terms-and-conditions" target="_blank">Terms and Conditions</a>.

I've included a screenshot of how I did something similar on one of my clients' sites.

Hyperlinks in Form Field Titles.png

1 hour ago, ghazwan said:

thanks for this post. Really helpful. Is there a way to change the link colours so its more clear those words are links?

If you share link to page where you use form field, we can take a look

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

15 minutes ago, Iryne said:

@tuanphan hi
I need the same help...

Could you help me?

try edit text to

I <a href="https://beaverhero.com">agree term</a>

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

On 5/25/2020 at 8:52 PM, Iryne said:

@tuanphan Thanks 😃
... and how to highlight the same text (like a link)? 🙏🏻

can you share link to form?

On 8/11/2020 at 1:50 AM, HBG said:

Hi - is there a reason I am getting the attached error when I try to implement this? 

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 2.49.50 PM.png

If checkout form, you can't insert HTML to do this.