Hyperlink in Form Field

• 1 month later...

First, create an unlinked page named "Terms and Conditions"

Next, add a checkbox field to your form that only has one option "I Agree" and make it a required field. Put the following code in the field name:

I have read, understand, and agree to the website  <a href="https://www.yoursite.com/terms-and-conditions" target="_blank">Terms and Conditions</a>.

I've included a screenshot of how I did something similar on one of my clients' sites.

Hyperlinks in Form Field Titles.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/1/2022 at 2:28 AM, ammacd26 said:

Hello! I could use help with this same issue. I was able to add in the link to my form description no issue but i want the link to be more noticeable (either be underlined or a different color) @tuanphan

Can you share link to form? We can give CSS code to make underline easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, jadeskye said:

@tuanphan I was able to add the form block link, but I am also interested in making the link more visible, such as bold font or different color. It is within the message submission description to link to a product page "Sizing Kit". https://jadeskyenaildesign.com/contact Thank you for any help you can provide!

I don't see it. Can you take a screenshot?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 year later...

I was using the code provided in this thread for over a year with no issues. Everything was working great. Now suddenly, visitors are seeing the entire HTML code in the field instead of just seeing "Please read our Terms and Conditions" ...

This is the code I typed into the form label section (replacing the URL with my own page)

Please read our <a href="https://www.yoursite.com/terms-and-conditions" target="_blank">Terms and Conditions</a>.

Is anyone else having this issue recently and/or know a fix? Appreciate any help.

40 minutes ago, rharb said:

Is anyone else having this issue recently and/or know a fix?

SS is constantly making changes to fix unintended holes in their system. If a field does not specifically state that HTML is allowed to be entered into it, then you can't depend on the field to continue to support HTML.

The only way to replicate the same end result would be to write some JavaScript to replicate the effect. That would require a business plan or above. I know of no code that currently does this.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

8 minutes ago, creedon said:

SS is constantly making changes to fix unintended holes in their system. If a field does not specifically state that HTML is allowed to be entered into it, then you can't depend on the field to continue to support HTML.

The only way to replicate the same end result would be to write some JavaScript to replicate the effect. That would require a business plan or above. I know of no code that currently does this.

Appreciate the reply! If that's the case it's unfortunate, because it was a great way for clients to view the Terms and Conditions page from directly in the form, then check the box that they agree before submitting. Thanks~