• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Difficulty Integrating Eventbrite purchasing with Code Block

Michael_Weir

Question

Site URL: https://www.wearecapcon.com/tickets-on-sale

I have integrated the code provided by Eventbrite into code block, which is meant to allow purchasing of tickets to be performed on my Squarespace website. Unfortunately, when visiting the page, the code block doesn't trigger and the ticket purchasing display doesn't appear. However, if the page is refreshed, the code block is triggered and the ticket purchasing display appears as it is meant to.

The issue appears to be with how the website loads, and when I visit the ticketing section of the website, it is transitioning rather than loading, therefore not triggering the code block.

Any advice, help or assistance is appreciated in getting this to work. Please use the site URL provided to see what I mean.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Thanks Paul!

2 answers to this question

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007.