Customize Order Emails

Site URL: https://www.carbonforest.org

Hello Squarespace Jedis, 

I was wondering if anyone has ever been able to remove the order details from the order fulfilled emails? I'm decently comfortable with HTML / JSON / CSS / JS etc. If I need to figure this out myself, does anyone know at least if I can just plug a script into the email editor? Or where I would do that? 

Why I want it removed: It doesn't work with our monthly subscription product flow. Technically the order details from their initial order placed email should be enough. When they receive these details again in the order fulfilled email, it gives the client a vibe that they have been charged again when we do our batches. 

I know that I can disable sending these emails all together, but I would rather send them a custom "Your service is in action" update. 

Thank you so much! All help is greatly appreciated. 

- Jessie 

• Replies 1
  • Views 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is another one of those areas that is locked down by Squarespace. There are some aspects of the emails that you can edit (the support guide explains how) but you cannot remove or edit the core product details. 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived