Help needed with calculated shipping, please!

Site URL: https://appletreechocolate.com

This has probably been well covered by now, so my apologies, but I'm in a bind with a client and do not have the time to sit and sift through thousands of forum posts to attempt to find what I'm looking for. We are at risk now of losing this client now because I don't know how to fix this.

Long story short, we originally had free local pick-up for orders, as well as various calculated shipping fees, dependent on location.
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to accomplish this. The client had me completely remove shipping as an option from their site around the holidays because they were out and about too much to ship orders, and it REALLY messed things up for me.

I had added two options for flat-rate boxes, each with a fee, but the client informed me this is incorrect and that it should be a  range of prices, depending on where the customer lives (in the U.S.) I am not seeing a way to accomplish this, and I was not the one that originally setup the commerce on this site, so I have NO idea how to fix it.

This is very pressing, as Valentine's Day is around the corner, and a BIG holiday for this client (a candy store). Any help or ideas would be VERY much appreciated!

• Replies 4
  • Views 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I'm new-ish to Squarespace, but try this:
SETTINGS - COMMERCE - SHIPPING - ADD SHIPPING OPTION - FLAT RATE - (instead of using FORMULA, use SHIPPING ZONES on right.

You should be able to determine the shipping rates for each country/state/postcode there.
I hope this helps and apologies if it doesn't.

2005479975_ScreenShot2020-02-06at9_47_26AM.png.c57f0eeace6919a463246850dd433d93.png

Archived