Restricting who can buy certain goods

Hi,

I'm in the process of planning a website with a store for digital downloads. The store will be selling resources for teachers and students. The student resources can be sold on a normal Squarespace store, however the teacher resources should only be able to be bought by verified teachers. I was wondering if there is a way for people with an account to be able to view a different store page? Or maybe there is some other way to handle this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

• Replies 2
  • Views 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
On 1/30/2020 at 10:01 AM, Mike747 said:

Hi, Mike
Interesting question. Would granting access to verified teachers and making them "contributors" to your site help? if so you can do this by going to "settings" - "permissions" - invite contributor.   or could you sell your products on a blog as well as your store?....

I'm in the process of planning a website with a store for digital downloads. The store will be selling resources for teachers and students. The student resources can be sold on a normal Squarespace store, however the teacher resources should only be able to be bought by verified teachers. I was wondering if there is a way for people with an account to be able to view a different store page? Or maybe there is some other way to handle this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

Archived