• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
DanielFree

Changing the padding between Index pages on York Template

Question

Hello, 

I am trying to change measurements in the Index part of the York template. I'd like to change the padding between each page and reduce the white space.  Also the padding between the first page and the top of the website. 

Anyone know how can I do this? 

Thanks in advance. 

6 answers to this question

Can you provide link to your site?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Posted (edited)

Hi i'm facing the same issue. I'm using the York template and the padding between my index images is really spaced out. I would like to bring them closer together. the other ways that i have found effect all my other pages. Does anyone know any css code that could help me fix thing, thank you! Here is my website https://www.taraloumckenzie.com/

Edited by Taralou

On 5/28/2020 at 8:31 AM, Taralou said:

Hi i'm facing the same issue. I'm using the York template and the padding between my index images is really spaced out. I would like to bring them closer together. the other ways that i have found effect all my other pages. Does anyone know any css code that could help me fix thing, thank you! Here is my website https://www.taraloumckenzie.com/

Hi. Have you solved yet?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.