Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How do I make my white logo become black on a different page?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Site URL: http://www.littleindiaforever.com How do I make my white logo become black on a different page?    www.littleindiaforever.com    Hey everyone, as you can see on some p

Add to Page Settings > Advanced > Header <style> .header-title-logo img { filter: invert(1); } </style>  

each template needs different code for logo. Can you share link to your site?

Posted Images

Add to Page Settings > Advanced > Header

<style>
  .header-title-logo img {
    filter: invert(1);
}
</style>

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

I also want this. I tried it on a eventpage, but it doesn't work. Do I need to edit the code (like paste the name of the file?

Thanks Tuanphan!

15 hours ago, Figura said:

I also want this. I tried it on a eventpage, but it doesn't work. Do I need to edit the code (like paste the name of the file?

Thanks Tuanphan!

each template needs different code for logo. Can you share link to your site?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

Hi Tuanphan,

Thanks for getting back! https://synthesizer-spinach-r9za.squarespace.com/config/pages

Do you mean this link? The site is not online yet.

I have a event page with a banner image. When I click on on of those events I go to a certain event, but there's no banner option here, so you can't see the logo... Thats why I want to remove the image and invert the logo. (see attachments)

I would be grant if you could help!

Thanks in advance!

Schermafbeelding 2020-02-05 om 20.36.09.png

Schermafbeelding 2020-02-05 om 20.38.08.png

6 hours ago, Figura said:

Hi Tuanphan,

would it be possible to help out with this? Let me know what you need.

Thanks in advance!

Bart

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.collection-type-events.view-item header.Header img {
    filter: invert(1);
}

image.thumb.png.6c941b193225ef9dcbfef7d332b8c786.png

Hi Tuanphan,

Thanks for getting back and taking the time. It doesn't seem to work. Is it maybe possible to create a gray color instead of a banner image behind the logo and navigation? I think that'll work better visually.

Thanks again!

On 2/12/2020 at 2:47 AM, Figura said:

Hi Tuanphan,

Thanks for getting back and taking the time. It doesn't seem to work. Is it maybe possible to create a gray color instead of a banner image behind the logo and navigation? I think that'll work better visually.

Thanks again!

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.collection-type-events.view-item .Header.Header--bottom {
    background: gray;
}