Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
ConanKarpinski

How do I make my white logo become black on a different page?

Recommended Posts

I also want this. I tried it on a eventpage, but it doesn't work. Do I need to edit the code (like paste the name of the file?

 

Thanks Tuanphan!

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Figura said:

I also want this. I tried it on a eventpage, but it doesn't work. Do I need to edit the code (like paste the name of the file?

 

Thanks Tuanphan!

each template needs different code for logo. Can you share link to your site?


You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL  Squarespace Customer Care

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Tuanphan,

Thanks for getting back! https://synthesizer-spinach-r9za.squarespace.com/config/pages

Do you mean this link? The site is not online yet.

 

I have a event page with a banner image. When I click on on of those events I go to a certain event, but there's no banner option here, so you can't see the logo... Thats why I want to remove the image and invert the logo. (see attachments)

I would be grant if you could help!

Thanks in advance!

Schermafbeelding 2020-02-05 om 20.36.09.png

Schermafbeelding 2020-02-05 om 20.38.08.png

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Tuanphan,
 

would it be possible to help out with this? Let me know what you need.

Thanks in advance!

Bart

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Figura said:

Hi Tuanphan,
 

would it be possible to help out with this? Let me know what you need.

Thanks in advance!

Bart

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.collection-type-events.view-item header.Header img {
    filter: invert(1);
}

image.thumb.png.6c941b193225ef9dcbfef7d332b8c786.png


You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL  Squarespace Customer Care

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Tuanphan,

Thanks for getting back and taking the time. It doesn't seem to work. Is it maybe possible to create a gray color instead of a banner image behind the logo and navigation? I think that'll work better visually.

 

Thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/12/2020 at 2:47 AM, Figura said:

Hi Tuanphan,

Thanks for getting back and taking the time. It doesn't seem to work. Is it maybe possible to create a gray color instead of a banner image behind the logo and navigation? I think that'll work better visually.

 

Thanks again!

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.collection-type-events.view-item .Header.Header--bottom {
    background: gray;
}

 


You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL  Squarespace Customer Care

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...