Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Minimum order subtotal for checkout / set shopping cart limitation with a warning message

siweisong
Go to solution Solved by Jo_G,

Question

Hi, can anyone help me with this? I looked all over and couldn't find plugins or codes that would solve this problem. I just want to set a minimum subtotal of $10 in the cart for checkout, so you can checkout if you have a subtotal of less than $10. Thank you!

Edited by siweisong
  • Answers 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Hey all, Minimum order amounts for checkout is now available! Here are all the current options for Checkout settings: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206540957-Checkout-set

Thanks for the minimum order suggestion. I've gone ahead escalated it to our development team on your behalf. We know this is an unprecedented time, and while we can't guarantee the implementation of

Yep, up vote here for this feature.  just helping set up an order and delivery site for restaurant and couriering a coffee across town will be expensive for both parties. 

Posted Images

This is not related, but it's also important to be able to create quantity based discounts/sets & bundles. Anything... any tool that helps businesses sell their products is especially crucial right now. 

We've been with @Squarespace for a few years and this has always been a serious frustration; with much more focus on online now we are looking at moving to another platform specifically for this reason! 

Can you indicate a timeline to get this feature added?

Posted (edited)

another up-vote on behalf of 6 other small businesses sharing our website for local delivery.

THIS >>> If there's one tiny change would help small businesses across the world who are relying on Squarespace
 to keep their bricks and mortar stores afloat, it's to allow a minimum order value so that businesses can afford to offer local delivery

Edited by Heidii

Hi @SQUARESPACE

we would really like to start selling our food online but we cannot as long as this feature is not in place.

please please enable the minimum order subtotal!!!  URGENT!

hey! I'm facing the same issue so and that's really frustrating. I found your post very helpful! kindly suggest me the best solution if u found it. TIA