Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
jen_roi

Linking Multiple Social Media Accounts on Separate Pages

Hi there,

I'm making a website for a music festival and I've linked the festival's instagram/facebook and mail to the homepage as well as to the contact page. I've made seperate pages for each band that's playing the festival and I want to link their social media accounts so when I added a social media block for one band, I checked the homepage and contact page and the social media accounts for the festival have been replaced with the social media account for one band.

Is there a way to link social media accounts independently on each page? Hope this makes sense!

Thanks

It's makes total sense, and you'd think that they would have a feature enabling something like that. We are trying to do the same thing but have to go for custom coding I guess. 

You can use some code in this guide.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.