Promotional Pop Up Redirect

Hi 

www.daviddawn.com

Can anybody please tell me how I can get my promotional pop up to redirect to a page (say like the home page) on my website after a client has signed up.

As I have just tested this out today and its a bit awkward once you signed up to get rid of it and I want to make it easy for my customers to keep browsing and not be put off - Thank you in advance for your help

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
On 2/28/2021 at 10:07 AM, Amylee said:

Hi Dawn,

I was looking for the same thing and came across this code that worked brilliantly on my client's site:

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; url=YOUR URL HERE" />

Hope that helps,
Amylee

@Amylee do you know if you can add a delay to this so the user would see the message quickly then get re-directed?

• 1 year later...
On 2/28/2021 at 8:07 PM, Amylee said:

Hi Dawn,

I was looking for the same thing and came across this code that worked brilliantly on my client's site:

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; url=YOUR URL HERE" />

Hope that helps,
Amylee

Be VERY careful using this code... I injected it thinking it would force the pop up newsletter form redirect to the thank you page (filled in the URL accordingly) and it broke my client's site... Just had a slight meltdown... Me along with the website!  It kept flickering on the screen, all pages were redirecting to the thank you page and I couldn't even remove the code. Eventually I did but all styling settings are gone... All colour palettes are reduced black.  Maybe it works for 7.0 but not 7.1. Just a warning to anyone else out there!