How do I send out a customer a free information guide when they subscribe to my newsletter?

I am trying to add a feature where a new user enters their email address and they receive an email with an information guide. Also, I would like this email to be added to the list for my email campaigns. Other than creating an email campaign I have not yet been able to figure out how to send the initial response with the material that the customer requested.

Below is a screenshot from another website that shows what I am trying to do. After the customer enters their email address they will receive a free guide and then be enrolled in the newsletter.

Thank you all for the help....

image.png.a1eaa12b4aa50d188f2431dbfc5c84be.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try using Mailchimp (free account), when somebody subscribes they will be automatically added to your mailing list and you can give them a thanks for doing email with a link to download the instruction manual. We do this for our travel site and offer a free eBook to anybody signing up. We actually have it set up so that a new subscriber gets three emails with pointing to various blog posts etc. The timing of each email can be set up with Mailchimp.

Archived